15 septiembre 2012

Totes Legit

Surprise!  Hercules Femenino B is the second highest level of soccer that exists here in Alicante and we just happened to stumble into their practice...  Yesterday we had our first game and it was 'away' in Villajoyosa (we basically showed up, got into a teammates car & had no idea where we were going, haha) I wasn't expecting to play, seeing as I had only been to one practice, but the coach had other plans.  I started the 2nd half as a left forward (delantero) and about halfway through he switched me to right midfield (I think).  I went out for the last 5 minutes or so, but playing was pretty exciting!  Melanie, the German girl who brought me to the team, played well also and she played a lot of the game, too.  They are a very nice, friendly bunch of girls (especially seeing as they outfitted us head to toe...)  So I am planning to continue going to practices, I have no idea what the schedule looks like for the season, but hey life is always an adventure, right?  Also, last night I couldn't find the energy to go out after the game (Thursday I went out until 5 am & I had class at 12...) so I had a chill night watching about 1/2 an episode of Burn Notice before I passed out until 11 am the next day.  Today I'm planning to go to the beach and then go out tonight with some of my friends & their 'Intercambio' partners (since I haven't gotten mine yet) --> Intercambios are students who are studying English, so we help them & they help us.  Needless to say...I love weekends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario