Good news everyone, my classes exist!
Today I went to my first *legit* Spanish classes at the University and hilariously they are taught by the same professor, which is a good thing because she seems pretty great. I am taking "Literatura Hispanoamericana de los anos 60 hasta hoy" and "Literatura Hispanoamericana Contemporanea" --> do you see the similarity? ;) They look to both be interesting classes, in the 1st we are reading novels such as '100 years of Solitude,' 'Love in the Time of Cholera' & 'La Tregua'. In the 2nd class it is more of a survey of literature so we will read selections from anthologies and lots of poetry. I have already taken a few lit classes in english & spanish, luckily my Spanish lit class focused a lot on South American literature! I'm very excited, I think I will learn a lot, and I'll definitely have to work hard. So my day was so long because I start class at 8 am and go until 3 pm (this is until the end of September), then I went to the office to register, which took another hour. I got home around 5 pm & Maruja, my host mom, was wondering what took so long! Then later tonight I have soccer practice from 9-11pm...que dia tan largo...tomorrow will definitely be a beach day!
Whew so Glad you're actually going to take some classes while you're IN SCHOOL OVER THERE! LOL Love you and so proud of all you are doing over there to get involved and have fun! See you soon!!!!!
ResponderEliminar