I have arrived in Spain! After a long flight into Madrid and then a 2 hour ride to Navalmoral de la Mata, I am settled in and getting excited for what the next 4 months has in store for me. For the first few hours of the flight I listened to a new playlist entitled, 'Driving in the Sky' that has some of the new music Austin put on my Ipod (I made it a dance/electronic mix in honor of my two lovely brothers, so artists include David Guetta, Deadmau5, M83, & Bombay Bicycle Club). Then they screened the Hunger Games, which I stayed up to watch (probably why I'm so jetlagged). Customs only took about 15 minutes, USA take notes! I was an hour late coming out though and Ainhoa & her dad were getting anxious for my arrival. Finally, I am excited to start this blog especially for the benefit of my grandparents who have supported me all my life and are always interested in what my next adventure is. Thank you to all my family and friends who have been there for me, influencing and supporting my decision to study abroad in Spain. In about a week I will drive cross country with Ainhoa to Alicante, where I will attend orientation and then start my intensive period of classes!
~~The video above (filmed by Ray) is a special shout out to my awesome dogs who I am training to be a sled team. Of course I will miss them too.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario