The Spanish know how to party!
http://instagram.com/p/Oxgdhihi7p/
This is a picture of Marta and I (a friend of Ainhoa's who likes to invent words in Spanish and English, she is very funny and wants to come to Miami, so of course I invited her) in a bar called Canterville in Navalmoral de la Mata, toda la gente estaba alli! We stayed out until 5 am, we didn't leave until 3 am. We pregamed--> la bottellón, until 3 am. Apparently we came home early, but I was jetlagged and Ainhoa was tired because she left for the airport at 7 am (super early for Spaniards).
Today after waking up at 12 pm, que perezosas!, we ate more tortilla for lunch (every meal I've had so far has included tortilla & some part of a pig today it was the face :O ) and then after el almuerzo we played a strange form of triangular dominoes and Culo, which is a game played with Spanish cards. Here is a picture of both because they are cool looking!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario