Anyway it was all worth it because Valencia is a beautiful city! It is about 2 hours away by bus. It has one of the biggest aquariums in Europe, which is part of a bigger Oceanographic museum. We didn't enter them for time's sake, but we walked around outside and took photos. I loved the architecture, but Ainhoa said that none of her architecture teachers like it. (Richard I will post photos for your opinion!) We did a quick bus tour of the city, seeing all of the important buildings: Correos, el Ayuntamiento, el Banco Viejo, la Catedral de Santa Catalina, the Train Station...etc. I did my best to take professional photos, ha. Then we took a tour of the Cathedral. I met up with Ainhoa at 2 for a nice lunch, and my friend Gwen came too. We had pretty touristy paella de mariscos, but the flan was great! She took us to see la Plaza de los Toros & we walked around shopping for a few minutes. I bought some allergy medicine, which worked miraculously. When we returned Pepa, Marisa, & the tour guide David were shocked to find out that my accent had changed into una 'Extremadura' accent (dropping 's' and speaking quickly). Their jaws almost hit the floor, then I reminded them that I lived in Spain. Well now Professora Pepa will be expecting more from me, whoops haha. Anyway after that we went to tour a Palace, my camera died...oh well. Then we returned by bus and I slept like a baby, so I'm ready to go out again tonight! VIVA LA FIESTA!!!!
“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” -Henry Miller
08 septiembre 2012
la bonita Valencia
Anyway it was all worth it because Valencia is a beautiful city! It is about 2 hours away by bus. It has one of the biggest aquariums in Europe, which is part of a bigger Oceanographic museum. We didn't enter them for time's sake, but we walked around outside and took photos. I loved the architecture, but Ainhoa said that none of her architecture teachers like it. (Richard I will post photos for your opinion!) We did a quick bus tour of the city, seeing all of the important buildings: Correos, el Ayuntamiento, el Banco Viejo, la Catedral de Santa Catalina, the Train Station...etc. I did my best to take professional photos, ha. Then we took a tour of the Cathedral. I met up with Ainhoa at 2 for a nice lunch, and my friend Gwen came too. We had pretty touristy paella de mariscos, but the flan was great! She took us to see la Plaza de los Toros & we walked around shopping for a few minutes. I bought some allergy medicine, which worked miraculously. When we returned Pepa, Marisa, & the tour guide David were shocked to find out that my accent had changed into una 'Extremadura' accent (dropping 's' and speaking quickly). Their jaws almost hit the floor, then I reminded them that I lived in Spain. Well now Professora Pepa will be expecting more from me, whoops haha. Anyway after that we went to tour a Palace, my camera died...oh well. Then we returned by bus and I slept like a baby, so I'm ready to go out again tonight! VIVA LA FIESTA!!!!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario