Today Ainhoa left for Valencia, she is working for 3 days before school starts at a festival called Moros y Cristianos as a face painter, she is very talented. I'm excited that in 2 days I'll be heading to Alicante! Then we went to the pharmacy and also just for a walk around town. We stopped twice for drinks & tapas, this is a very funny practice in Spain, but in a small town I suppose that this is the norm, also many people are on vacation (which lasts a month here btw!). Then after lunch we went to another spot in the mountains. I could write about them forever, I would love to live there in a small house with fresh mountain water & no electricity & hike & swim everyday ...que rara soy de verdad! But I digress...there were some nudists in the mountains & that was pretty funny. Esther took some pictures with her camera but I don't have them yet, I will post them later. Tonight I'm very excited for the Real Madrid v. Barcelona game that is coming on in 20 min (9:45) GO REAL MADRID!!!
---random other question, is there a way to know who is viewing this blog? I found out how to see which countries people are viewing from, which is so cool!--
Spanish phrase of the day: Ella se cae de la cuña de bebe --> She fell out of the crib as a baby, lol...
Yes you can get a free "counter" for your blog which will tell you who is visiting or at least their IP addresses. I forget where I got mine. try googling "website counter" and it might pop up. In the mean time I'll email my cousin who is a blogger and ask her! MISS YOU!! Love Mom
ResponderEliminarHey Shannon, sounds like you're having an awesome time so far! As for looking up who is viewing the page, try Google Analytics. I occasionally use it for my blog -- very easy to use and can view by language, location, certain dates, and more stats. It shows location down to the cities in the US, but outside of the US it will only narrow the location down to territories within countries, not cities. - Tara
ResponderEliminar